|Father||Asher Sacket (1748-1830)|
|Mother||Sarah Kellogg (say 1750-)|
Asher was listed in the census in 1830 and 1840 as a householder in WestfieldG.6,7
In 1855 Asher's widow Nancy, aged 60, was living in Worcester, MassachusettsG, in the household of her daughter Jane and son-in-law Elijah Wheaton.8
In 1860 she was living in WorcesterG in the household of her son-in-law and daughter, Elijah and Jane Wheaton, and was recorded as Nancy Sackett, aged 64, and born in Massachusetts.9
592. Asher Sacket, about 1782–___, of Westfield, Mass., was the son of (185) Asher and Sarah Kellogg Sacket.
1321. Henry Sacket.
1322. Dwight Sacket.
1323. Jane Sacket, m. Elijah Wheadon.
1324. John Sacket, m. ___ Benton.
Children of Asher Sacket and Nancy ___
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "592. Asher Sacket, Jr., b. in 1782."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B202.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Sacket, Asher, s. Acher & Sarah Kellogg, b. Mar. 10, 1788."
- Date of marriage based on birth of first child.
- 1830 United States census
"Ashea Sackett, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts."
- 1840 United States census
"Asher Sacket, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts."
- 1855 Massachusetts state census
Worcester, Worcester, Massachusetts
Elijah Wheaton, 35, mason, b. MA
Jane E Wheaton, 34, b. MA
Frank L Wheaton, 9, b. MA
No name Wheaton, male, 2m, b. MA
Nancy Sacket, 60, b. MA
Elisabeth F Sacket, 19, b. MA.
- 1860 United States census
7th ward Worcester, Worcester, MA
Elijah Wheaton, 40, mason, b. Mass
Jane E Wheaton, 38, b. Mass
Frank L Wheaton, 14, b. Mass
Herbert O Wheaton, 5, b. Mass
Nancy Sackett, 64, b. Mass.
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Dec 2021|