Elisabeth F "Lizzie" Sacket
|Father||Asher Sacket (1788-before 1855)|
|Mother||Nancy ___ (c 1795-)|
In 1855 Elisabeth was living in Worcester, MassachusettsG, in the household of her sister Jane and brother-in-law Elijah Wheaton, and was recorded in the census as Elisabeth F Sacket, aged 19 and born in Massachusetts.5
In 1860 she was living in WorcesterG and was recorded as Elisabeth F Harrington, aged 24. She was living with her husband Henry, 25, a clerk, in the household of Henry's parents.6
Notes & Citations
- Marriage record.
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, Death, "20 Sep 1869, Lizzie F Harrington, married, 33-6-17, consumption, d. Worcester, b. MA, parents Asher & Nancy Sacket, b. MA."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, Springfield, v135, p324, marriage, "16 February 1860, Henry N Harrington, of Worcester, 25, clerk, b. Milbury, s. Stephen & Melinda; and Lizzie F Sacket, of Worcester, 23, b. Westfield, d. Asher & Nancy; both first m., m. by Rev Francis Tiffany."
- 1855 Massachusetts state census
Worcester, Worcester, Massachusetts
Elijah Wheaton, 35, mason, b. MA
Jane E Wheaton, 34, b. MA
Frank L Wheaton, 9, b. MA
No name Wheaton, male, 2m, b. MA
Nancy Sacket, 60, b. MA
Elisabeth F Sacket, 19, b. MA.
- 1860 United States census
Page 138, FHL film 803527
Worcester Ward 7, Worcester, Massachusetts, 25 Jun 1860
Harrington, Stephen, 53, mason, real estate $2000, personal estate $1200, b. MA
Harrington, Sarah B, 50, b. MA
Harrington, Francis S, 28, clerk, b. MA
Harrington, Henry N, 25, clerk, b. MA
Harrington, Elisabeth F, 24, b. MA
Harrington, Lewis W, , b. MA
Harrington, William A, 11, b. MA
Grant, Marthy, 15, domestic, b. MA.
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||20 Dec 2021|