Reuben T Sacket
|Father||Samuel Sacket MD (1754-1833)|
|Mother||Sarah Manning (c 1760-c 1813)|
Reuben Sacket served in the War of 1812 as a Captain in the Louisiana Militia.4
Children of Reuben T Sacket and Marie Ann Poiret
Child of Reuben T Sacket and Martha Ann Nugent
- Reuben T Sackett Jr+ b. 19 Jul 1822, d. 13 Aug 1864
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Reuben, s. Samuel & Sarah, b. Jan. 16, 1778. Kent Vital Records, 2:139."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1534. Reuben T. Sacket, b. Jan. 16, 1778, d. in year 1823."
- Email from Thurmon King to Sackett List.
- Email from Carroll Lawson to Sackett List, "Reuben T Sackett (Sr.), son of Dr. Samuel Sackett, Revolutionary War Surgeon, was a Captain in De Clouet's Regiment of The Louisiana Militia during the War of 1812 and was stationed at English turn in the New Orleans La. area, he served earlier in the Louisiana Militia as a Private in 1806."
|Last Edited||29 October 2020|