|Father||Reuben Sacket (1732-1803)|
|Mother||Mercy Finney (1729/30-1805)|
In 1790 Aaron was living in Spring Hill, Fayette County, PennsylvaniaG. In his household were one man, one boy, and three females.4
Aaron was a pew holder in the Congregational Church, WarrenG, in 1816 and in 1822.5
Children of Aaron Sacket and Dorcas Clark
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 664 1|
Thurmon King's Database, 4083
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "664. Aaron Sacket, b. Dec. 26, 1760."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "[Sackett], Aaron, s. [Reuben & Marcy], b. Dec. 26, 1760. Kent Vital Records, 1:8."
- Email from S Howard Dreelan to Sackett Discussion List.
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Aron Sackett. Springhill, Fayette, PA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 3 white females.
- Lucy Sackett Curtiss, The Congregational Church, Warren, Connecticut, 1756–1956 (1956), 19–20, "List of Pew Holders in Old Meeting House, 1816 [included] Justus Sackett, Moses Sackett, Benjamin Sackett, Homer Sackett, Alexander Sackett, Aaron Sackett."
39–40, "List of Pew Holders in New Meeting House, 1822 [included] Benjamin Sackett, Homer Sackett, Justus Sackett, Aaron Sackett, Moses Sackett, Alexander Sackett."
|Last Edited||12 September 2019|