|Father||Aaron Sackett (1760-1827)|
|Mother||Dorcas Clark (-1859)|
In 1850 Samuel was living in Sangamon County, IllinoisG, and was recorded in the census as Samuel Sackett, a farmer, aged 53 and born in Ohio. He was living with his wife Sarah, 51, in the household of his daughter Rosanna and son-in-law Barzilla Campbell.6
Children of Samuel S Sackett and Sarah Wickard
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Data on Samuel S Sackett researched by Louella Sexsmith.
- Obituary of Samuel S Sackett.
- Ohio Marriages Recorded in County Courts Through 1820, The Ohio Genealogical Society, p905, "Sacket, Saml - Wickard, Sarah Jun 15, 1820 BUTL 00A 135."
- Records of Butler County, Ohio, vol 1, p135, " I do hereby certify that on the 15th day of June A.D. 1820 I solomnized the Marriage of Mr. Samuel Sackett with Sarah Wickard. Filed and recorded June 21, 1820. John Rainey esquire a Justice of the Peace."
- 1850 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll M432_127, p. 233
All Townships, Sangamon, Illinois
Campbell, Barzilla, 26, m, farmer, b. OH
Campbell, Rosana, 23, f, b. OH
Campbell, Sarah, 2, f, b. IL
Campbell, Laura, 3/12, f, b. IL
Sackett, Saml., 53, m, farmer, b. OH
Sackett, Sarah, 51, f, b. VA.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 4090|
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Mar 2021|