|Father||Lieutenant David Sacket (1743-1838)|
|Mother||Lucretia Shepard (1758-)|
David was listed in the 1810 census as a householder in Blandford, Hampden County, MassachusettsG.2
In 1820 he was a householder in Russell, Hampden County, MassachusettsG.3
In 1850 David's widow Anne was living at Blandford, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, in the household of her son Leverett Sackett, and was recorded in the census as Anna Sackett, aged 67 and born in Massachusetts.4
569. David Sacket, son of (182) Ensign David and Lucretia Shepard Sacket, was married to Anne Parke.
1271. Leverett Sackett, b. Apr. 21. 1805, d. in 1887; m. Mary Culver.
1272. Betsey Elvira Sackett, b. Jan. 23, 1820; m. ___ Otis.
Children of David Sackett and Anne Parke
- Charlotte Sackett b. c 1804
- Hon Leverett Sackett b. 21 Apr 1805, d. before 31 Dec 1887
- Betsey Elvira Sackett b. 23 Jan 1820, d. 23 Jan 1907
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "569. David Sacket, m. Anne Parke."
- 1810 US census, database, American Ancestors, "David Sacket Jr, Blanford, Hampshire County, Massachusetts, 1 male under 10, 1 male 26-44, 1 female under 10, 1 female 26-44."
- 1820 US census, database, American Ancestors, "David Sacket, Russell, Hampden County, Massachusetts."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_318/127/238/253
Blandford, Hampden County, MA
Leaverett Sackett, 45, farmer, b. MA
Mary Sackett, 44, b. MA
Nancy Sackett, 14, b. MA
Harris C Sackett, 6, b. MA
Anna Sackett, 67, b. MA.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1632|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Aug 2021|