|Father||Lieutenant David Sacket (1743-1838)|
|Mother||Lucretia Shepard (1758-)|
Children of John Sackett and Eunice Leffingwell
Notes & Citations
- Birthplace given as MA on 1880 census record for son Elisha.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "568. John Sacket."
- Emails from Patty Chrisman to Chris Sackett, August 1998.
- Vital Records, Norwich (Huntington), Massachusetts, p177 "6 Mar 1813 Intention of marriage between Mr John SACKET of Chester & Miss Eunice LEFFINGWELL of Norwich entered by me March 6th 1813. Samll Wright, Town Clerk."
- Vital Records, Norwich (Huntington), Massachusetts, p230 "John SACKETS of Chester & Eunice LEFFINGWELL of Norwich were joined together in marriage by Erastus Lyman, Esqr, April 1, 1813. Wm Hooker Jr, Town Clerk."
- Date of birth based on probable death record.
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v157, p47, death, "1862 Oct 26, Eunice Sackett, female, widow, 83-11, billious cholic, at Westfield, b. Chester, [parents blank]."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1631|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Aug 2021|