|Father||Gad Sacket (1748-after 1820)|
|Mother||Lucy Williams (c 1754-1807)|
Walter was listed in the 1800 census as a householder in Partridgefield, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG.5
In 1810 he was a householder in Hinsdale, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG.6
Walter's wife Ruhamah was listed on 5 September 1827 as a depositor at the Provident Institution for Savings, Boston.7
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:209.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Walier , s. Gad & Lucy Williams, b. Nov. 13, 1775."
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts genealogical records, Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, 13:105, records of Dalton Congregational Church, "Marriages, Nov 25, 1799, Walter Sacket and Ruhama Lyon, both of Partridgefield."
- 1800 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Walter Sackett, Partridgefield, Berkshire County, Massachusetts."
- 1810 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Walter Sackett, Hinsdale, Berkshire County, Massachusetts."
- "Boston, MA: Provident Institution for Savings, 1817-1882", digital image, American Ancestors, "Ruhamah Sackett, res. 5 Sep 1827, Boston, Suffolk, MA, married, $50."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 10121|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||24 Nov 2021|