|Father||Joseph Sackett (1712-after 1795)|
In 1790 Joseph was living in Panton, Addison County, VermontG. In his household were four men, one boy, and four females.3
Joseph was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made at Stanford, Dutchess CountyG, on 20 May 1795. He was left a sum of £45.4
Joseph was listed in the 1800 census as a householder in AddisonG.5
In 1810 he was a householder in Panton, Addison CountyG.6
Children of Joseph Sackett and Comfort ___
- Joseph Sackett+2 b. between 1768 & 1770
- Abraham Sackett+2 b. between 1770 & 1780, d. between 1840 & 1842
- Eunice Sackett2 b. before 1775, d. after 1820
- Isaac Sackett2 b. between 1779 & 1780, d. after 4 Dec 1862
- Chauncey Sackett+2 b. 1780, d. 21 Apr 1827
- Abigail Sackett+2 b. c 1784
- Sally Sackett2 b. between 1785 & 1790
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "278. Joseph Sackett."
- Thurmon King's database.
- 1790 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Joseph Sackett. Panton, Addison, VT. 4 white males (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 4 white females.
- "Abstracts of Wills, Administrations and Guardianships in NY State, 1787-1835", digital image, American Ancestors.
- 1800 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Joseph Sacket, Addison, Addison County, Vermont."
- 1810 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Joseph Sacket, Panton, Addison County, Vermont."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 8776|
|Sackett line||Great-grandson of John Sackett of New Haven|
|Charts||Line 4 (American)|
New Haven DNA chart 1
|Last Edited||28 Mar 2021|