|Father||Alfred Sackett (1900-1966)|
|Mother||Ellen Burns (1900-1951)|
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Alfred was living at 219A Stephendale Road, Fulham, LondonG, with his parents. He was a lift porter.8 His future wife Rosaline was a confectionary hand, living at 7 Chelsea Manor Buildings, Chelsea, LondonG, with her mother Minnie.9
|Sackett line||10th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1919. Sackett, Alfred (mother's maiden name: Burns). Fulham."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Mar qtr 1978. Sackett, Alfred, b. 26 Sep 1919. Watford. 10:0968."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1947. Sackett, Alfred. Spouse: Wakefield. Chelsea. 5c:705."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1947. Wakefield, Rosalie A. Spouse: Sackett. Chelsea. 5c:705."
- Website England & Wales Birth Index (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Mar qtr 1923. Wakefield, Rosaline A. Mother: Lane. Chelsea. 1a:604."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Mar qtr 1978. Sackett, Rosaline Ada, b. 12 Feb 1923. Watford. 10:0967."
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, 219A Stephendale Road, Fulham, London: RG101/0151A/018/1, Ellen Sackett, b. 18 Jun 1900, married, unpaid domestic duties; RG101/0151A/018/2, Alfred Sackett, b. 5 Jun 1900, married, builders general labourer (foreman), heavy worker; Alfred Sackett, b. 26 Sep 1919, single, lift porter; & 5 closed records.
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, 7 Chelsea Manor Buildings, Chelsea, London: RG101/0111D/008/1, Minnie Wakefield, b. 1898, married, daily house work; RG101/0111D/008/3, Rose (Rosalie Ada) Wakefield (later Sackett), b. 12 Feb 1923, single, confectionary hand; & 1 closed record.
|Last Edited||24 January 2019|