Mathew Dunham Sackett
|Father||Amos Sackett1 (c 1800-after 1880)|
|Mother||Lucinda Knickerbocker1 (c 1801-1848)|
In 1880 Mathew was living in Scotch Grove, IowaG, and was recorded in the census as Mathew Sackett, a farmer, head of household, married, aged 50 and born in New York. Living with him were his wife Nancy, 36, and their children, Amos, 14, Martha, 10, Hattie, 8, Mathew, 5, and Clarance, aged two.4
Child of Mathew Dunham Sackett and Lois Louise Sackett
Children of Mathew Dunham Sackett and Nancy Ann Ennis
- Loretta Ann Sackett b. 1864, d. 17 Jun 1895
- Amos David Sackett b. 9 Jan 1865, d. 17 Jan 1932
- Martha Jane Sackett b. 17 Aug 1869, d. 25 Sep 1928
- Hattie B Sackett+ b. 7 Feb 1872, d. 9 Dec 1953
- Mathew Dunham Sackett+ b. 7 Sep 1875, d. 19 Feb 1953
- Clarence Alden Sackett+ b. 26 Sep 1878, d. 16 Mar 1944
- Prudence Nettie Sackett b. 25 Aug 1880, d. 18 Feb 1959
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of John Sackett of New Haven|
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 15672|
|Charts||Line 4 (American) (#1)|
Line 4 (American) (#2)
Mathew Dunham Sackett & Lois Louise Sackett relationship chart
New Haven DNA chart 1
Notes & Citations
- Thurmon King's database.
- Thurmon King's database, 15672 Mathew Dunham Sackett.
- Thurmon King's database, 15679 Nancy Ann Ennis.
- 1880 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, FHL 1254348 NA T9-0348/367B (TEK)
Scotch Grove, Jones, Iowa
Mathew Sackett, head, married, 50, b. NY, farmer, father b. VT, mother b. VT
Nancy A. Sackett, wife, 36, b. IN, keeping house, father b. VA, mother b. VA
Amos Sackett, son, 14, b. IA, at home, father b. NY, mother b. IN
Martha Sackett, dau, 10, b. IA, father b. NY, mother b. IN
Hattie B. Sackett, dau, 8, b. IA, father b. NY, mother b. IN
Mathew D. Sackett, son, 5, b. IA, father b. NY, mother b. IN
Clarance A. Sackett, son, 2, b. IA, father b. NY, mother b. IN.
|Last Edited||22 December 2018|