- "Sackett, Charles, d. New Albany, Floyd County, Indiana, 7 Apr 1904, widowed, b. 13 May 1813, 90-10-25, retired contractor, b. MA, father Charles Sackett b. unk, mother unk., informant Ozem Sackett, New Albany, general debility and senility, bur. Fairview Cemetery, 9 Apr 1904." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Clarissa B, d. County Asylum, Center, Porter County, Indiana, 7 Apr 1925, b. Illinois, Jul 1837, age 85y 8m, retired, father James Sackett b. New Hampshire, mother Parker b. unk, informant W W Dee of Valparaiso, cause general senility, bur. Graceland, 9 Apr 1925." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Brill, Laura Ellen, d. Clay Co Hospital, Brazil, Clay County, Indiana, 11 Feb 1943, res. RR #2 Brazil, widow of William H Brill, age 76-8-15, b. Cloverdale, IN, 26 May 1866, housework, own home, father John B Sackett b. IN, mother Elizabeth Bandy b. IN, informant Mrs Mayme Wolverton, Brazil, cause myocarditis, bur. Cottage Hill Cemetery, Brazil, 14 Feb 1943." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Henry R, d. Town Center Health Care Center, Merrillville, Lake County, 9 Mar 1988, age 81, b. Colorado Springs, CO, 9 Mar 1907, attorney, Sackett, Pyatt & Waitkus Law Firm, married, wife Dorthea Shannon, res. 2311 West 57th Avenue, Merrillville, father Homer E Sackett, mother Verona Heck, informant Dorthea Sackett, 2311 W 57th Ave, burial Ridgelawn Cemetery, Gary, Indiana, 12 Mar 1988, cause Atherosclerotic heart disease." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Charles M, d. Renaissance Village, Fort Wayne, Whitley, Indiana, 2 Nov 2005, age 85, married, sales manager, Tire Mgf, cause vascular dz, b. Tallmadge Ohio, 12 Dec 1919, father Claude Charles Sackett, mother Ruth Shannefelt, surviving spouse Ruth McDonald, informant Leslie C Sackett, bur. Greenlawn Memorial Park, Fort Wayne, 5 Nov 2005." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
"Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899–2011," digital image, Ancestry.com. (Researched by Chris Sackett).