|Father||Thomas Sackett of Hornchurch, Essex (c 1701-1754)|
|Mother||Alice Harper (before 1710-1771)|
Henry was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made in HornchurchG on 2 June 1754. He was to inherit, at age twenty-one, his father's tenement at Atbones in Hornchurch, together with a lump sum of £300.7
Children of Henry Sackett and Martha Higgs
Notes & Citations
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Marriage Licence Allegations, Faculty Office (Society of Genealogists), "26 January 1761 Henry Sackett, bachelor, 21+, of Hornchurch, Essex, & Martha Higgs, spinster, 20, of Hornchurch, daughter of William Higgs, at Hornchurch."
- Marriages Register, Hornchurch, Essex (Society of Genealogists), "27 January 1761 Henry Sackett & Martha Higgs, minor. Licence with consent of parents."
- Burials Register, St Andrew's, Hornchurch, Essex, "Sacket, Henry, 36, 30 Dec 1774."
- Marriage Licence Allegations, Faculty Office (Society of Genealogists), "23 November 1781 James Willis, bachelor, 21+, of West Ham, & Martha Sackett, widow, of Hornchurch, Essex, at West Ham."
- Marriage, West Ham, Essex (Boyd's Marriage Index), "24 November 1781 James Willis of this parish & Martha Sacket widow of Hornchurch."
- Will of Thomas Sackett of Hornchurch, Essex, 2 June 1754, proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1 July 1754 (National Archives, PROB 11/810 quire 210).
|Sackett line||Son of Thomas Sackett of Hornchurch, Essex|
|Last Edited||22 July 2016|