|Father||Russell Sacket (1782-1839)|
|Mother||Polly Brass (c 1787-c 1870)|
In 1850 Henry was living in Chicopee, Hampden CountyG, in the household of Walter and Cynthia Palmer and family, and was recorded in the census as Henry Sackett, a joiner, aged 30, and born in Massachusetts.3
In 1870 he was living in WestfieldG and was recorded as Henry Sackett, retired from meat market, aged 51, and born in Massachusetts. Living with him were his wife Sophia, aged 38, and born in Massachusetts, and son Freddie (7.)4
Child of Henry Sacket and Sophia Hanchet
- Fred H Sackett b. 13 Sep 1863
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1144. Henry Sacket, b. in 1819; m. Sophia Hunter."
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Henry Sacket of W. and Sophia Hanchet of W; m. Dec. 28, 1847."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, M432_319/235/3292/3564
Chicopee, Hampden County, MA
Walter Palmer, 39, farmer, b. CT
Cynthia Palmer, 38, b. MA
Albert Palmer, 2, b. MA
Esther Stuart, 67, b. CT
Henry Sackett, 30, joiner, b. MA.
- 1870 Census for United States, M593_619/374
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Sackett, Henry, 51, (ret) meet market, $15,000, $2,000, b. Mass
Sackett, Sophia, 38, keeping house, b. Mass
Sackett, Freddie, 7, attending school, b. Mass.
|Last Edited||18 August 2010|