|Father||John Sacket (1781-1839)|
|Mother||Rachel Morse (1784-1856)|
Anna was named in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 16 July 1839. The estate was to go to her brother Orren subject to Orren providing home and maintenance for her and her other unmarried sisters.6
Children of Anna Sacket and Captain Nathan Noble
- Leonard Elbert Noble b. 2 Jun 1844
- Antonette R Noble b. 29 Aug 1846
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1117. Anna Sacket, b. Mar. 28, 1812, d. Feb. 12, 1853; m. Nathan Noble."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1117. Ann Sacket, 1812-1853, daughter of (502) John and Rachel Morse Sackett, was married, May 18, 1843, to her brother-in-law, Nathan Noble, of Westfield, Mass., son of Henry Noble.
2775. Leonard Elbert Noble, b. June 2, 1844.
2776. Antonette R. Noble, b. Aug. 29, 1846; m. W. H. Richardson."
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v2, p261, marriage, "[April 1843], Nathan Noble, of Westfield, & Anna Sacket, of Westfield, [entry April 29], [published April 30], [when married blank]"
v6, p170, marriage, "May 18, 1843, Nathan Noble, married, whip maker, of Westfield, s. Henry Noble; and Anna Sackett, single, of Westfield, [parents blank]; at Westfield, by Rev J Hascall, Westfield"
- Lucius M Boltwood, compiler, History and Genealogy of the Family of Thomas Noble, of Westfield, Massachusetts, privately printed (1878), digital image, Ancestry.com.
- Find a Grave.
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991" (Ancestry image).
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||24 Nov 2009|