Harriet S Sackett
|Father||Warham Sackett (1774-1853)|
|Mother||Eunice Foote (1778-1862)|
Harriet was named in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 28 July 1853. Her father had already conveyed land to her and her brother Warham sometime before making his will.5
Harriet was named as a beneficiary in the will of her aunt Harriet Sacket made in WestfieldG on 29 October 1849. She was left a sum of $50 but, following aunt Harriet's death some years later in 1875 and the realisation of her assets, the sum actually inherited was $125.5
1090. Harriet S. Sacket, 1801–1890, daughter of (494) Warham and Eunice Foot Sacket, was married, Mar. 7, 1821, at Westfield, Mass., to Seth Dewey.
2726. Henry W. Dewey, b. in 1825, d. in 1836.
2727. Dwight J. Dewey, b. in 1829; m. Hattie ___.
Children of Harriet S Sackett and Seth Dewey
- Franklyn S Dewey b. 16 Apr 1823
- Henry W Dewey b. c 1825, d. c 1836
- Dwight J Dewey b. c 1829
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1090. Harriet S. Sacket, b. Nov. 16, 1801, d. in Dec. 1890; m. Seth Dewey."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1620–1850", digital image, American Ancestors, Chester births, "Sacket, Harriot, d. Warham and Eunice, 16 Jan 1801."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:131, 17 February 1822 marriage intentions filed: Harriet Sacket & Seth Dewey.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Seth Dewey of W. and Harriet Sacket of W; m. Mar. 7, 1822 ."
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991" (Ancestry image).
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||1 Dec 2021|