|Father||Stephen Sacket (1748-1830)|
|Mother||Eunice Ross (c 1746-1830)|
Daniel was listed in the 1820 census as a householder in WestfieldG. The household comprised one male 26-44, one female 26-44, and four females under 10. These would have been Daniel, his wife Tryphena, and their daughters, Electa, Tryphena, Maria, and Julia.11
Daniel's widow Tryphena was named as a beneficiary in Daniel's father's will, made at WestfieldG on 5 October 1829 and proved on 2 March 1830. She was to have that part of the farm previously occupied by Daniel (which was presumably still in her possession). Her father-in-law also left her his "great Bible", silver teaspoons, and a bed quilt.
Widow Tryphena Sackett was listed as a householder in WestfieldG in 1830.12
601. Daniel Sacket, of Westfield, Mass., son of (190) Stephen and Eunice Ross Sacket, was married to Tryphenia Loomis.
1335. Daniel Sacket, m. Carlestine Loomis.
1336. Maria Sacket, m. Daniel Hale.
1337. Julia Sacket, m. Leonard Atwater.
1338. Electa Sacket, m. George Hills.
1339. Loomis J. Sacket, m. Cordelia Stephens.
(Src: Find a Grave, James Bianco)
Children of Daniel Sacket and Tryphena Loomis
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "601. Daniel Sacket, m. Tryphena Loomis."
- "Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836" (American Ancestors transcript), "1794 Sacket, Daniel s. Stephen & Eunice, Nov. 11."
- Find a Grave.
- Gravestone, "Mr / Daniel Sacket / died / December 1, 1823 / aged 33."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:19, 25 August 1811 marriage intentions filed: Daniel Sacket & Tryphena Loomis.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Daniel Sacket of W. and Triphena Loomis of W; m. [date blank]."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), "16 Oct 1811, Westfield, Daniel Sacket & Triphena Loomis, intentions 25 Aug 1811, certificate 16 Oct 1811."
- "Suffield, CT: Church Records, 1710-1836" (American Ancestors transcript), marriage, "20 Nov 1811, Daniel Sacket & Triphena Loomis."
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Asa Hodge of Granville and Tryphena Sacket of W; m. Nov. 27, 1833."
- Gravestone, "Tryphena Hodge / Formily [sic] wife of / Daniel Sackett, / died / Sept. 10, 1849, / aged 60."
- 1820 United States census
"Daniel Sacket, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts."
- 1830 United States census
"Wid Triphena Sackett, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, 2 males 5-9, 1 female 10-14, 1 female 15-19, 1 female 40-49, 1 female 70-79."
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
John Noah Sackett & Francelia L Sackett relationship chart
|Last Edited||30 May 2022|