|Father||Thomas Sackett of Hopewell (say 1720-)|
|Mother||Sarah Haywood (say 1700-)|
In 1790 Joseph was living in Mifflin, PennsylvaniaG. In his household were one man, one boy, and two females.3
In 1800 he was a householder in Warrior's Mark, Huntingdon County, PennsylvaniaG.4
Joseph Sackett served in the American Revolutionary War in the Cumberland County (Pennsylvania) Militia.
283. Joseph Sackett, son of (82) Thomas and Sarah L. Haywood Sackett, was a resident of Huntington County, Penn.
756. Isaac A. Sackett, b. Oct. 1, 1785, d. Feb. 1852; m. Eunice Davis.
757. David H. Sackett, b. 1772.
758. Azariah Sackett.
758a. Nancy Sackett.
758b. George Sackett, d. in Nov. 1827.
Children of Joseph Sackett and ___ ___
- Joseph Sackett
- David H Sackett b. 1772
- Nancy Sackett
- George Sackett b. say 1780, d. Nov 1827
- Azariah Sackett+ b. 1784, d. 6 Jan 1871
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "283. Joseph Sackett."
- Birth date estimate 1750, probably earlier, on basis that he had son David in 1772. According to birth order in Weygant, David may not have been oldest child.
- 1790 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Joseph Sackett. Mifflin, PA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 2 white females.
- 1800 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Joseph Sacket, Warriorsmark, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 5796|
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Sackett line||Son of Thomas Sackett of Hopewell|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Thanet DNA chart 6
|Last Edited||25 Aug 2021|