|Father||Thomas Sackett of Hopewell (say 1720-)|
|Mother||Sarah Haywood (say 1700-)|
In 1790 Joseph was living in Mifflin, PennsylvaniaG. In his household were one man, one boy, and two females.3
In 1800 he was a householder in Warrior's Mark, Huntingdon County, PennsylvaniaG.4
Joseph Sackett served in the American Revolutionary War in the Cumberland County (Pennsylvania) Militia.
Children of Joseph Sackett and ___ ___
- Joseph Sackett
- David H Sackett b. 1772
- Nancy Sackett
- George Sackett b. say 1780, d. Nov 1827
- Azariah Sackett+ b. 1784, d. 6 Jan 1871
|Sackett line||Son of Thomas Sackett of Hopewell|
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 283 |
Thurmon King's Database, 5796
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Thanet DNA chart 6
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Birth date estimate 1750, probably earlier, on basis that he had son David in 1772. According to birth order in Weygant, David may not have been oldest child.
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Joseph Sackett. Mifflin, PA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 2 white females.
- 1800 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Joseph Sacket, Warriorsmark, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania."
|Last Edited||7 December 2019|