|Father||Thomas Sackett of Hopewell (say 1720-)|
|Mother||Sarah Haywood (say 1700-)|
Azariah served as a private soldier in the Cumberland County (Pennsylvania) Militia in the American Revolutionary War.2
In 1790 Azariah was living in Mifflin, PennsylvaniaG. In his household were one man, one boy, and three females.3
282. Azariah Sackett, of Lancaster, Ohio, son of (82) Thomas and Sarah L. Haywood Sackett, was married to Eliza Young.
754. Jonathan Sackett, b. May 8, 1804, d. Nov. 19, 1880; m. Rachel Lush.
Children of Azariah Sackett and Elizabeth Young
- William Sackett+ b. 1799, d. 1 Dec 1860
- Jonathan Y Sackett b. 8 May 1804, d. 19 Nov 1880
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "282. Azariah Sackett, m. Elizabeth Young."
- Website National Society Daughters of the American Revolution, "Sackett, Azariah
Birth: (Circa) 1758, Pennsylvania
Death: (Ante) 1806, Fairfield Co-Prob, Ohio
Service Description: Capt Noah Abraham, Cumberland Co., Mil.
Residence: Cumberland Co, Pennsylvania
Spouse: Elizabeth Young."
- 1790 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Azariah Sackett. Mifflin, PA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 3 white females.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 5700|
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Sackett line||Son of Thomas Sackett of Hopewell|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||25 Aug 2021|