|Father||Isaac Sacket (1702/3-1773)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Shepard (1712-)|
In 1790 Ezekiel was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG. In his household were one man, one boy, and two females.10
Ezekiel was listed in the 1810 census as a householder in Lewis County, New York StateG.11
Children of Ezekiel Sacket and Anne Grainger
180. Ezekiel Sacket, 1738–___?, of Westfield, Mass., son of (39) Isaac and Elisabeth Shepard Sacket, was married in 1767 to Anna Granger.
560. Martha Sacket, b. in year 1776, d. in year 1862.
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1530|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "180. Ezekiel Sacket, b. Sept. 12, 1738; m. Anne Granger."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:221.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Ezekiel, s. Isaac & Elisabeth (Shepard) b. Sept. 12, 1738."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1739 Sacket, Ezekiel s. Isaac & Elizabeth, Oct. 28."
- Franklin Benjamin Hough, History of Lewis County, New York, D Mason & Co, Syracuse, NY (1883), digital image, Internet Archive (https://archive.org), 517, "Sacket Ezekiel, died June 15, 1820, aged 80. His wife, Anna, died November 25, 1838, aged 94."
- Website Find A Grave (http://www.findagrave.com).
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:130.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Ezekial Sacket of W. and Anne Grainger of W; m. Dec. 31, 1767."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- 1790 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Ezekiel Sacket. Westfield, Hampshire, MA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 2 white females.
- 1810 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Ezekiel Sacket, Lewis County, New York State."
|Last Edited||10 Dec 2019|