|Father||Daniel Sacket (1693-1776)|
|Mother||Mary Weller (c 1707-1789)|
Israel served as an Ensign in the American Revolutionary War.
170. Ensign Israel Sacket, 1746–1786, of Westfield, Mass., son of (35) Daniel and Mary Weller Sacket, was married in 1782 to (193) Eunice Sacket, daughter of (42) Eliakim Sacket and his wife Bethesda Fowler. His military service in War of Revolution, as given in volume of Massachusetts State Records, published in 1905 reads as follows:
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "170. Israel Sacket, b. Feb. 10, 1746, d. in year 1786; m. (193) Eunice Sacket."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:206.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Israel, s. Daniel & Mary (Weller) b. Feb. 10, 1745/6."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1746 Sacket, Israel s. Daniel & Mary, Feb. 23."
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1786 June 26 Israel Sacket 40 years."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:246.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Israel Sacket of W. and Eunice Sacket of W; m. Dec. 25, 1782."
- Website Marriage Records of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1781–1835 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1782 Israel Sacket of Westfield & Eunice Sacket of Westfield."
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
Elijah Sacket & Cynthia Sacket relationship chart
Israel Sacket & Eunice Sacket relationship chart
|Last Edited||18 Dec 2019|