Donovan D Sackett
|Father||Milton D Sackett (1879-)|
|Mother||Helen Lydia Rouse (c 1881-)|
In 1920 Donovan was living at 8th Street, Hoquiam, Grays Harbor County, Washington StateG, in the household of his parents Milton and Helen, and was recorded in the census as Donovan Sackett, aged six and born in Nebraska.6
Donovan was listed in the Bellingham city directory from 1927 to 1952.7
In 1930 he was living at the US Naval Training Station, San Diego, CaliforniaG, and was recorded as Don D Sackett, a US Navy seaman, aged 18 [actually 16].8
Notes & Citations
- Find a Grave.
- "Washington death index, 1940–2017" (Ancestry transcript), "Sackett, Donovan D, d. Whatcom, Washington, 8 Mar 1981, age 67."
- US Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index" (American Ancestors transcript), "Don Sackett, b. Sep 23, 1913, d. Mar, 1981, SSN 539-03-1874 issued WA, residence Bellingham, Washington, 98225, county Whatcom."
- "Washington Marriage Records 1854–2013" (Ancestry image), "7 Nov 1930, at Whatcom County, Washington, Don Sackett, of Whatcom, and Rosetta Georgia Baer, of Whatcom. By E B Smith, clergyman, St Paul's Church, Bellingham, Washington. Witnesses: Mrs Carl Olson, Joan Cameron."
- 1920 United States Federal Census
Roll: T625_1923; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 87; Image: 607
8th Street, Hoquiam, Grays Harbor County, Washington, 14/15 Jan 1920
Sackett, Milton D, lodger, 40, married, b. MI, father b. NY, mother b. OH, conductor, RR
Sackett, Helen, lodger, 38, b. NE, father b. IL, mother b. KY
Sackett, Donovan, lodger, 6, b. NE, father b. MI, mother b. NE
[Lodgers in a rooming house].
- "US City Directories, 1822-1995" (Ancestry image), Bellingham City Directory, Whatcom County, Washington State, 1927, 1928, "Sackett Donovan D r 314½ W Holly", 1929, "Sackett Donovan D student r 314½ W Holly", 1936, "Sackett Donovan D (Rosetta G) lab h 2903 Vallette", 1942, "Sackett Donovan D (Rosetta G) lab h 2105 Broadway", 1945, "Sackett Donovan D (Rosetta G) fndrywkr Union Foundry Co h 2105 Broadway", 1948, "Sackett Donovan (Rosetta) cupola tender Union Foundry Co h 4111 Byron av", 1950, "Sackett Donovan D (Rosetta G) h 4111 Byron av, 1952, "Sackett Donovan D (Rosetta G) polisher Major Aluminium Products h 4111 Byron av."
- 1930 United States Federal Census
Roll: 191; Page: 17A; Enumeration District: 0056; Image: 235.0; FHL microfilm: 2339926
Transfer Unit Camp, US Naval Training Station 1-18, San Diego, San Diego County, California, 14 Apr 1930
Sackett, Don D -ab, 18, b. Washington, father b. US, mother b. US, seaman, US Navy.
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Captain Richard Sackett of New York|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||25 Jul 2022|