Martha L Sackett
|Father||William F Sackett (1845-1934)|
|Mother||Adelaide Peck (1850-1905)|
In 1880 Martha was living in New Marlborough, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG, in the household of her parents William and Adelaide, and was recorded in the census as Martha Sackett, aged four and born in Massachusetts.3
In 1900 she was living in Great Barrington, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG, in the household of her husband Dewey, 30, a store salesman, and was recorded as Martha L Haywood, aged 25. Living with them was their daughter Myda, aged four.4
Child of Martha L Sackett and Dewey Haywood
- Myda E Haywood b. Mar 1896
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records, Sheffield, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, v268, p74, Birth, "1875 Dec 18, Martha S Sackett, f, at Sheffield, d. William S & Adelade (Peck), of Sheffield, wagon maker, father b. Norfolk Ct, mother b. Winsted."
- Vital Records, Sheffield, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, v442, p107, Marriage, "Sheffield, Nov 7th 1894, Dewey Haywood, of Sheffield, 24, clerk, b. Hillsdale NY, s. Orrin & Emeline (Fellows) Haywood; and Martha L Sacket, of Sheffield, 19, at home, b. Sheffield, d. William F & Adalade (Peck) Sacket; both first m., by G H Smith, pastor, M C Church, Sheffield."
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, New Marlborough, Berkshire, Massachusetts
William F. Sackett, head, married, 36, b. CT, wagon maker, father b. CT, mother b. Canada
Adda Sackett, wife, 32, b. CT, keeping house, father b. CT, mother b. NY
Frederick Sackett, son, 10, b. MA, at home, father b. CT, mother b. CT
Martha Sackett, dau, 4, b. MA, father b. CT, mother b. CT
FHL 1254520, NA T9-0520/529A.
- 1900 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll 632, p. 23A, Enumeration District 0034, FHL microfilm 1240632
Great Barrington, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, 29 Jun 1900
Haywood, Dewey, head, b. Apr 1870, 30, m. 5y, b. NY, father b. NY, mother b. NY, salesman f store
Haywood, Martha L, wife, b. Dec 1874, 25, m. 5y, 1 ch, living, b. MA, father b. CT, mother b. CT
Haywood, Myda E, dau, b. Mar 1896, 4, b. MA, father b. NY, mother b. MA.
|Last Edited||29 Jan 2015|