|Father||Erastus Sacket (1721-before 1797)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Leonard (1729/30-1816)|
Tirzah Sacket, daughter of Erastus Sacket and Elizabeth Leonard, was born in about 17711 and baptized at the First Church of Christ, Pittsfield, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG, on 13 March 1774.2 She died aged 56 at Delphi Falls, Onondaga County, New York StateG, on 13 February 1828 and was buried at Pease Cemetery, Delphi FallsG.3,4 She married at the First Church of Christ, PittsfieldG, on 2 June 1799, Elijah Hill.5 Elijah was born in about 1774.1 He died aged 88 on 29 March 1863 and was buried at Pease CemeteryG.3
Children of Tirzah Sacket and Elijah Hill
- Elijah Hill b. c 1800, d. 12 Aug 1802
- Roysas Hill b. 1802, d. 9 Dec 1803
- Elijah Hill b. c 1804, d. May 1878
- Ozina Hill b. 1806, d. 28 Feb 1807
- Charles R Hill b. Mar 1812, d. Apr 1885
- Asa Hill b. c 1815, d. 22 Feb 1828
Notes & Citations
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts genealogical records, Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, 26:293, records of First Church of Christ, Pittsfield, "1774 Mar 13, baptized Tirza child of Erastus Sackett."
- Find a Grave.
- Gravestone, "Tirzah / wife of / Elijah Hill / died / Feb 13, 1828 / in the 57th / year of her / age."
- Cooke Collection of Massachusetts genealogical records, Berkshire Athenaeum, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, 26:385, records of First Church of Christ, Pittsfield, marriages, "1799 June 2, Mr. Elijah Hill & Miss Terzah Sackett."
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||24 Jun 2022|