|Mother||Lucretia Sacket (1739-)|
Children of Cynthia Day and Ahaz Thayer
- Harriet Thayer
- Theresa Thayer
Children of Cynthia Day and George Hunt
- Roxanna Hunt
- Laura Hunt
Notes & Citations
- Website Find a Grave, "George Hunt, birth Nov. 5, 1764, Northampton, Hampshire County, Massachusetts; death Oct. 28, 1795, Northampton, aged 32; parents Joel Hunt & Mary Wright. George Hunt married 17 May 1786 Cynthia Day (4 May 1769–20 Apr 1851), daughter of William Day and Lucretia Sackett. Cynthia married second Ahaz Thayer (19 Jun 1761–30 Oct 1830). Cynthia had daughters Roxanna Hunt and Laura Hunt by George and daughter Harriet Thayer and Theresa Thayer by Ahaz. Cynthia was with her daughter Harriet (Thayer) Hastings for the 1850 census in Willoughby, Lake Co., OH."
- George Edward Day, Genealogical Register of the Descendants in the Male Line of Robert Day (Northampton, MA: J & L Metcalf, 1848), "190. William [Day], of West Springfield, son of Capt. William, m. Lucretia Sackett, Oct. 25, 1759. Children—
480. Lucretia, b. 1760; m. Joel Day. (370)
481. Richard, b. Feb. 1, 1762; removed to Canada and left a family there.
482. William, b. Feb. 10, 1764.
483. Frederick, b. Dec. 6, 1766; d. in the West Indies.
484. Cynthia, b. May 4, 1769; m. George Hunt, May 17, 1786, and afterwards, ___ Thayer."
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||28 Jun 2011|