|Mother||Lucretia Sacket (1739-)|
Cynthia Day, daughter of William Day and Lucretia Sacket, was born in MassachusettsG on 4 May 1769.1,2 She died aged 81 on 20 April 1851.1 She married first on 17 May 1786, George Hunt, son of Joel Hunt and Mary Wright.1,2 George was born in Northampton, Hampshire County, MassachusettsG, on 5 November 1764.1 She died there aged 32 on 28 October 17951 and was buried at Bridge Street Cemetery, NorthamptonG.1 She married second Ahaz Thayer.1,2 Ahaz was born on 19 June 17611 and died on 30 October 1830.1
Children of Cynthia Day and Ahaz Thayer
- Harriet Thayer
- Theresa Thayer
Children of Cynthia Day and George Hunt
- Roxanna Hunt
- Laura Hunt
Notes & Citations
- Find a Grave, "George Hunt, birth Nov. 5, 1764, Northampton, Hampshire County, Massachusetts; death Oct. 28, 1795, Northampton, aged 32; parents Joel Hunt & Mary Wright. George Hunt married 17 May 1786 Cynthia Day (4 May 1769–20 Apr 1851), daughter of William Day and Lucretia Sackett. Cynthia married second Ahaz Thayer (19 Jun 1761–30 Oct 1830). Cynthia had daughters Roxanna Hunt and Laura Hunt by George and daughter Harriet Thayer and Theresa Thayer by Ahaz. Cynthia was with her daughter Harriet (Thayer) Hastings for the 1850 census in Willoughby, Lake Co., OH."
- George Edward Day, Genealogical Register of the Descendants in the Male Line of Robert Day (Northampton, MA: J & L Metcalf, 1848), "190. William [Day], of West Springfield, son of Capt. William, m. Lucretia Sackett, Oct. 25, 1759. Children—
480. Lucretia, b. 1760; m. Joel Day. (370)
481. Richard, b. Feb. 1, 1762; removed to Canada and left a family there.
482. William, b. Feb. 10, 1764.
483. Frederick, b. Dec. 6, 1766; d. in the West Indies.
484. Cynthia, b. May 4, 1769; m. George Hunt, May 17, 1786, and afterwards, ___ Thayer."
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||28 Jun 2011|