Charles Arthur Sackett
|Father||Charles Wesley Sackett (1870-)|
|Mother||Minnie Augusta (Herrick) Gibson (1876-1927)|
In 1910 Charles was living in Craig, Burt County, NebraskaG, in the household of his parents Charles and Minnie, and was recorded in the census as Charles Sackett, aged two and born in Nebraska.5
In 1920 he was living in Township 40, Washington County, South DakotaG, in the household of his parents Charles and Minnie, and was recorded as Charles A Sackett, aged eleven and born in Nebraska.6
In 1930 he was living at Dodge Street, Omaha City, Douglas County, NebraskaG, and was recorded as C Arthur Sackett, a stenographer in a steam railroad company, aged 21. He was in lodgings with his brother Keith.7
Child of Charles Arthur Sackett and Priscilla A Miller
- Arthur LaVerne Sackett+ b. 18 Nov 1931, d. 4 Aug 2017
Child of Charles Arthur Sackett and Melva Lucille Pangborn
- Stanley Eugene Sackett b. 6 Aug 1941, d. 6 Aug 1941
Notes & Citations
- Email from James Sackett to Chris Sackett, March 2011.
- US Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index", database, American Ancestors, "C Arthur Sackett, b. May 23, 1908, d. Nov 14, 1991, SSN 505-20-2043 issued NE, residence Omaha, Nebraska, 68106, county Douglas."
- Website Find a Grave.
- 1910 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, T624_839, p. 13B, Enumeration District 0024, Image 250, FHL Number 1374852
Craig, Burt, Nebraska
Sackett, Charles, head, 40, married (2nd) 4 yrs, b. NY, father b. NS [not stated], mother b. Ireland, laborer [establishment illegible], rented house
Sackett Minnie, wife, 33, married (2nd) 4 yrs, b. IN, father b. NY, mother b. IN
Sackett La Vernie, son, [age?], b. NE, father b. NY, mother b. NE
Sackett Charles, son, 2, b. NE, father b. NY, mother b. IN
Sackett Keith, son, 5/12, b. NE, father b. NY, mother b. IN
Gibson, George, stepson, 7, b. IL, father b. IN, mother b. IN.
- 1920 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, T625_1725, p. 4B, Enumeration District 213, Image 1100
Township 40, Washington, South Dakota
Sackett, Charles W, head, 49, married, b. NY, father b. NY, mother b. Ireland, salesman, grain & lumber
Sackett, Minnie A, wife, 43, b. IN, father b. IN, mother b. IN
___, George Rob, stepson, 16, b. IL, father b. IN, mother b. IN
Sackett, Charles A, son, 11, b. NE, father b. NY, mother b. IN
Sackett, Keith H, son, 10, b. NE, father b. NY, mother b. IN.
- 1930 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll 1277, series T626, FMP from FamilySearch
Dodge Street, Omaha City, Douglas County, Nebraska, 4 Apr 1930
Sackett, C Arthur, lodger, 21, single, b. NE, father b. NY, mother b. IN, stenographer, steam railroad
Sackett, Keith H, lodger, 20, single, b. NE, father b. NY, mother b. IN, cashier, insurance
[in household of Minnie Mast, a seamstress].
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||27 Oct 2018|