Phyllis Mary Pemble
|Father||Edward Pemble (1841-1897)|
|Mother||Hannah Petley (1841-1926)|
Phyllis Mary Pemble, daughter of Edward Pemble and Hannah Petley, was born in Thanet, KentG, on 4 August 1883.1,2 She died aged 78 on 15 February 1962.2 She married at Birchington, KentG, on 21 October 1907, Alan Francis Pettman, son of James Robert Pettman and Elizabeth Sackett.2 Alan and Phyllis were fifth cousins.
Children of Phyllis Mary Pemble and Alan Francis Pettman
- Francis Robert (Bob) Pettman b. 1908, d. 22 May 1963
- Kathleen Phyllis Pettman b. 1909, d. 11 Nov 2000
- Dorothy Grace Pettman b. 1915, d. Feb 2000
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Dec qtr 1883. Pemble, Phillis Mary. Mother: Petley. Thanet. 2a:889."
- Email from Jane Weller to Chris Sackett, 4 February 2009.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English) (#1)|
Line 3 (English) (#2)
Alan Francis Pettman & Phyllis Mary Pemble relationship chart
|Last Edited||1 May 2017|