Julia A Sackett1
|Father||John Sackett (1784-1864)|
|Mother||Cornelia Olmstead (c 1812-)|
In 1850 Julia was living in Greenwich, Fairfield County, ConnecticutG, in the household of her parents John and Cornelia, and was recorded in the census as Julia A Sackett, aged 16 and born in Connecticut.5
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Website Cemetery Transcriptions from the NEHGS Manuscript Collections (New England Historic Genealogical Society), "Sackett, Julia A., dau. of John and Cornelia Sackett, d. Aug. 25, 1853, æ. 19 yrs, 5 mos and 19 days. Second Congregational Church Cemetery, Greenwich, Fairfield Co., Connecticut."
- Date of birth calculated from age at death.
- "Connecticut, Hale Cemetery Inscriptions and Newspaper Notices, 1629–1934" (Ancestry image), 17:248, Inscription, Second Congregational Church Cemetery, Greenwich, Fairfield County, "Sackett, Julia A, daughter of John & Cornelia, died Aug 25, 1853, age 19 yrs 5 mos 19 das."
28:1377, Hartford Courant, 10 Sep 1853, "Sackett, Julia A, Greenwich, daughter of Capt John & Cornelia, died 25 Aug, age 19."
61:549, Bridgeport Tri-Weekly Standard, 5 Sep 1853, "Sackett, Julia A, Greenwich, dau of Capt John & Cornelia, died 25 Aug, age 19."
- 1850 United States Federal Census
Roll 38, p 194a
Greenwich, Fairfield, Connecticut
Sackett, John, 62, real estate $1600, b. CT
Sackett, Cornelia, 41, f, b. CT
Sackett, Oscar, 18, m, b. CT
Sackett, Julia A., 16, f, b. CT
Sackett, Eleanor C., 14, f, b. CT
Sackett, Whitman, 11, m, b. CT
Sackett, John, 7, m, b. CT
Sackett, Reubenette, 5, f, b. CT
Sackett, Charles, 1, m, b. CT.
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||22 Dec 2022|