Asher Charles Sackett
|Father||William Sackett (1821-1902)|
|Mother||Mercy Canfield (1825-1891)|
Asher Charles Sackett, son of William Sackett and Mercy Canfield, was born in Eaton County, MichiganG, on 2 January 1869.1,2 He died aged 91 in Vermontville, Eaton County, MichiganG, on 11 February 19602 and was buried at Welch Cemetery, Sunfield, Eaton CountyG.2 He married in SunfieldG on 16 September 1891, Bertha Elizabeth Frith.1 Bertha was born in Sandusky, Erie County, OhioG, on 2 February 1869.2 She died in SunfieldG on 26 July 1957 and was buried at Welch Cemetery, SunfieldG.2
Children of Asher Charles Sackett and Bertha Elizabeth Frith
- Gertrude Louise Sackett b. 26 Apr 1896, d. UNKNOWN
- Heber E. Sackett b. 15 Dec 1901, d. Feb 1952
- Mary Caroline Sackett+ b. 18 Nov 1904, d. 7 Nov 1988
Notes & Citations
- Andrew P Sackett, Ancestors and Descendants of Frederick Plummer Sackett, published by the author (1983), 89, "He was the son of William Sackett and his wife, Mercy Canfield Sackett. He was born January 2, 1869; married Bertha Frith on September 16, 1891, at Sunfield, Michigan. He took over the farm which his father had settled in 1851, and was still living on it when the author visited them in December, 1952. He was at that time still active and hale although not actively farming any more. His wife likewise was still active and well."
- Thurmon King's database, 12499 Asher Charles Sackett.
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Descendants of Charles Sackett (Frederick Plummer Sackett's grandfather)
|Last Edited||28 Feb 2015|