|Father||Charles Feakins Sackett (1842-1875)|
|Mother||Frances Spice (1845 or 1846-1935)|
In 1881 Adelaide was living at 8 Norfolk Street, Whitstable, KentG, in the household of her widowed mother Frances, and was recorded in the census as Adelaide Sackett, a scholar, aged seven and born in Whitstable.6
In 1901 she was living at 71 Braxfield Road, Lewisham, KentG, in the household of her husband Joseph, 23, a milk carrier, and was recorded as Adelaide Jackson, aged 26 and born in Whitstable, Kent.7
In 1911 she was living at 162 Munster Road, Fulham, LondonG, in the household of her husband Joseph, 33, a dairy manager, and was recorded as Adelaide Jackson, aged 36 and born in Whitstable. Living with them were their children, Charles Edward, 9, and Joseph Henry, aged seven.8
Children of Adelaide Sackett and Joseph Jackson
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Mar qtr 1874. Sackett, Adelaide. Mother: Spice. Blean. 2a:759."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Sep qtr 1958. Jackson, Adelaide, 84. Fulham. 5c:401."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1900. Sackett, Adelaide. Lewisham. 1d:1881."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1900. Jackson, Joseph. Lewisham. 1d:1881."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341229, PRO RG11/0965/8/14
8 Norfolk St
Frances Sackett, head, widow, 34, b. Sittingbourne, dressmaker
Charles W. Sackett, son, 10, b. Ramsgate, scholar
Adelaide Sackett, dau, 7, b. Whitstable, scholar
Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 5, b. Whitstable.
- 1901 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG13, piece 555, folio 41, p. 23
71 Braxfield Rd, Lewisham, London
Joseph Jackson, head, married, 23, milk carrier, worker, b. Kent, Deptford
Adelaide Jackson, wife, 26, b. Kent, Whitstable.
- 1911 England census, digital image, Ancestry.com, RG14, piece 282
162 Munster Rd, Fulham, London SW
Joseph Jackson, head, 33, married, dairy manager, worker, working at home, b. Surrey, New Cross
Adelaide Jackson, wife, 36, m. 11y, 2 ch, both living, b. Whitstable, Kent
Charles Edward Jackson, son, 9, b. Lewisham, London
Joseph Henry Jackson, son, 7, b. Lewisham, London.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||13 Nov 2016|