Annie Maria Sackett
|Father||John Jeremiah W Sackett (1842-1914)|
|Mother||Anne Ward (c 1842-1899)|
In 1881 Annie was living at 18 Kramer Mews, London, MiddlesexG, in the household of her parents John and Ann, and was recorded in the census as Annie Sackett, aged six, and born in London.3
In 1901 Annie was living at Melrose, Alexandra Road, Farnborough, HampshireG, in the household of John and Mary Puckle, and was recorded in the census as Annie Sackett, a housemaid, single, aged 26, and born in Westminster, London.4
Annie proved her brother William's will on 15 April 1924. His estate was valued at £265.5
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1875. Sackett, Annie Maria. Mother: Ward. St Geo H Sq. 1a:392."
- Marriages Register, St Barnabus, Hove, "8 July 1905, Frederick Robert Levitt, 25, bachelor, bus driver, of 144 Sackville Road; father George Levitt, army pensioner; and Annie Sackett, 29, spinster, of 36 Landseer Road; father James Sackett, licensed victualler. Banns. Both signed. Witnesses: Thomas Sackett, Annie Sackett, Nellie Sackett."
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, FHL 1341011, PRO RG11/0049/86/30
18 Kramer Mews
John Sackett, head, married, 38, b. Broadstairs, Kent, general dealer in provisions
Ann Sackett, wife, 36, b. Brackley, Northampton
William Sackett, son, 17, b. Ramsgate, Kent, dealer in provisions
Thomas Sackett, son, 13, b. Ramsgate
George Sackett, son, 9, b. Brighton, Sussex
Annie Sackett, dau, 6, b. London, Middlesex
Fred Ward, other, 13, b. Brighton
Maria Ward, serv, married, 41, b. Brackley, genrl serv
Fred Cramer, cousin, unmarried, 18, b. Brackley, ostler 8.1[?].
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, 1103/52
Melrose, Alexandra Road, Farnborough (5+ rooms)
John Puckle, head, married, 31, Captain [Af__ly] Service Corps, b. India
Mary Puckle, wife, 28, b. Canada
Ethel Jones, serv, single, 27, cook (domestic), b. Peckham, London
Harriet Crickley, serv, widow, 30, parlourmaid, b. Cambridge
Annie Sackett, serv, single, 26, housemaid, b. Westminster, London
[Road has many household heads who are military officers]
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett William of 3 Clarendon-villas Hove Sussex died 29 February 1924 Probate Lewes 15 April to Annie Levitt (wife of Frederick Levitt). Effects £265 18s. 6d."
|Last Edited||13 November 2016|