Warwick Robert Sackett
|Father||Warwick Robert Harley Sackett (1853-1884)|
|Mother||Amelia Harriett Bowker|
In 1881 Warwick was living at 2 Montague Road, LondonG, in the household of his parents Warwick and Amelia, and was recorded in the census as Warwick Sackett, aged four and born in London.7
In 1891 Warwick was living at 8 Pitfield Street, Shoreditch, LondonG, in the household of his mother Amelia and stepfather George Dale, and was recorded in the census as Warrick Sackett, tailor, aged 15 and born in Hackney.8
In 1901 Warwick's widow Harriett was living at 19 Blurton Road, Hackney, LondonG, and was recorded in the census as Harriett E Sackett, a shirt finisher, a widow aged 24.9
In 1911 Harriett was living at 26 Charnock Road, Clapton, Hackney, LondonG, with her brother Henry Williams, 32, a solicitor's articled clerk. She was listed as Harriett Eliza Sackett, a widow aged 34.10
In 1921 Harriett, aged 44, was living at 26 Charnock Road, HackneyG. There were also three boarders in the household.11
Administration of Warwick's widow Harriet's estate, valued at £94, was granted to solicitors on 26 July 1928.12
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Jun qtr 1877. Sackett, Warwick Robert. Mother: Bowker. Shoreditch. 1c:165."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Deaths, "Sep qtr 1899. Sackett, Warwick Robt, 22. Pancras."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1898. Sackett, Warwick Robert. Shoreditch. 1c:170."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- General Register Office, Online Index to Deaths, "Jun qtr 1928. Sackett, Henriett E, 51. Hackney."
- Probate record.
- 1881 England census
FHL 1341064, PRO RG11/0298/45/28
2 Montague Road, London, Middlesex
Warwick Sackett, head, married, 28, b. London, Middlesex, clicker boot trade
Amelia Sackett, wife, 27, b. London
Warwick Sackett, son, 4, b. London
Alice Sackett, dau, 2, b. London.
- 1891 England census
RG12, piece 248, folio 8, p. 10, GSU roll 6095358
8 Pitfield Street, Shoreditch, London
George Dale, head, married, 39, tailor, b. Colchester
Amelia Dale, wife, 35, tailoress, b. London
Camonda Dale, dau, 16, tailoress, b. Glasgow, Scotland
Warrick Sackett, [relationship illegible], 15, tailor, b. London, Hackney
Alice Sackett, dau, 12, scholar, b. London, Hackney
Ada Sackett, dau, 10, scholar, b. London, Hackney
Constance Dale, dau, 4, b. London, Hackney
Lilian Dale, dau, 2, b. London, Hackney
Gertrude Dale, dau, 7 mos, b. London, Hackney.
- 1901 England census
19 Blurton Road, Hackney, London
Harriett E Sackett, lodger, widow, 24, shirt finisher, worker, b. London.
- 1911 England census
26 Charnock Road, Clapton N E
Williams, Henry Edward, head, 32, single, solicitors articled clerk, b. London (Peckham)
Sackett, Harriett Eliza, sister, 34, widow, no ch, housekeeper, b. London (Peckham).
- 1921 England census
26 Charnock Road, Hackney, London
Harriett Eliza Sackett, head, 44y 6m, widowed, b. Clerkenwell, London, household duties
[+ 3 male boarders, an accountant, chemist, & civil servant].
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995" (Ancestry image), "Sackett Harriett Eliza of 26 Charnock-road Clapton Middlesex widow died 11 May 1928 Administration London 26 July to Henry Edward Williams solicitor. Effects £94 1s. 2d."
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of Martin Sackett of Childerditch|
|Charts||Line 7 (English)|
|Last Edited||4 Nov 2022|