Harvey Leander Sackett1
|Father||Norman Sackett (1788-1834)|
|Mother||Mary Goudy (-1833)|
Harvey Sackett served as a Union soldier in the American Civil War in the 101st Regiment, Illinois Infantry. He died in service.5,2
Child of Harvey Leander Sackett and Julia A Moulton
- Julia I Sackett b. 1864, d. 22 Jan 1865
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Website Waverly East Cemetery, Morgan County, Illinois (http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilmaga/morgan/cemetery/wav_s.html), "Sackett, Harvey L., 1833, 13 Aug 1865, 32y 8m 7d, Sgt., Co. G, 101st Ill. Inf." [Birth date calculates to 6 Dec 1832]
- Charles Cook Bronson, History of Tallmadge and the Western Reserve 1804–1886, 2:78–81, "Harvey Leander [Sackett], born Dec. 6th, 1832. Died at Waverly, Ill, Aug. 13th, 1865, aged 33 years."
- Website Waverly East Cemetery, Morgan County, Illinois (http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilmaga/morgan/cemetery/wav_s.html), "SACKETT, Julia A. (Moulton), 1838, 16 Nov 1882, 44y 3m 4d (Wife of H.L. Sackett)."
[Birth date calculates to 12 Aug 1838]
- Website American Civil War database (National Park Service) (www.itd.nps.gov/cwss/index.html), "Sackett, Harvey L, Union, 101st Regiment, Illinois Infantry."
|See also||Bronson, History of Tallmadge|
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||18 Apr 2022|