Caroline Lovica Sackett
|Father||Norman Sackett (1788-1834)|
|Mother||Mary Goudy (-1833)|
Caroline Lovica Sackett, daughter of Norman Sackett and Mary Goudy, was born in PennsylvaniaG in October 1828.1,2 She died aged about 77 in 1906 and was buried at Elmwood Cemetery, De Witt, Clinton County, IowaG.3 She married in Medina County, OhioG, on 14 March 1854, Charles Heinrich Schlabach.4,2
Children of Caroline Lovica Sackett and Charles Heinrich Schlabach
- William Henry Schlabach b. 23 Dec 1857, d. 19 May 1947
- Carl E Schlabach b. 1863, d. Apr 1899
- Alice Minerva Schlabach b. 1 Oct 1863, d. 25 Jun 1945
Notes & Citations
- Charles Cook Bronson, History of Tallmadge and the Western Reserve 1804–1886, 2:78–81, "Caroline Lovica [Sackett], born 1829, married Schlabach is living at De Witt, Clinton County, Iowa."
- Find a Grave.
- "Ohio, County Marriages, 1789–2016" (FamilySearch image), "14 Mar 1854, Medina County, Ohio, Charles Schlabach and Miss Caroline Sackett, by Saml Mower, Minister."
|Sackett line||7th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||18 Apr 2022|