John William Sackett1
|Father||Milford F Sackett2 (1854-)|
|Mother||Angeline Young2 (c 1861-)|
John completed a World War I draft registration card on 12 September 1918. He was aged 33 and was living at Newport, Monroe County, MichiganG, with his wife Marie. He was employed as a telegrapher at the New York Central Railroad. His left leg had been amputated below the knee.4
Child of John William Sackett and Marie Manor
- Milford John Sackett+ b. 16 Mar 1915, d. 8 Mar 1984
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Email from Susan Sackett to Sackett Discussion List.
- Thurmon King's database, 19982 John William Sackett.
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918" (FamilySearch image), Michigan, Monroe County, Roll 1682684.
"Serial no 625, Order no A21, John William Sackett, Newport, Monroe, Mich, age 33, b. 15 Jul 1885, white, native born, telegrapher, N.Y. Central R.Y., Newport, Monroe, Mich, nok: Marie Sackett, Newport, Monroe, Mich, Registrant: medium ht, medium build, blue eyes, light hair, left leg gone below knee. Reg Monroe County, Michigan, 12 Sep ."
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Captain Richard Sackett of New York|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||18 Oct 2019|