Mabel Alice Sackett
|Father||Edward Gaskell Sackett (1849-1925)|
|Mother||Alice Horsburgh (1854-1923)|
In 1891 Mabel was living at 35 Sherwood Rise, Basford, NottinghamshireG, in the household of her parents Edward and Alice, and was recorded in the census as Mabel Sackett, aged three and born in Nottingham.6
In 1901 she was living at 11 Burridge Road, Hyson Green, NottinghamG, in the household of her parents Edward and Alice, and was recorded as Mable Sackett, aged 13.7
In 1911 she was living at 5 Berridge Road East, NottinghamG, in the household of her parents Edward and Alice, and was recorded as Mabel Sackett, single, aged 23 and born in Nottingham.8
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Mabel was living at Maes Y Fron, Everard Road, Colwyn BayG, with her husband Frederick, a motor vehicles sales manager, and their children, Alice and Mary.9
Children of Mabel Alice Sackett and Frederick H Francis
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Sep qtr 1887. Sackett, Mabel. Mother: Horsburgh. Basford. 7b:183."
- Private papers of Hilary Kirk, Horsham, Sussex, family tree of Rev E S Sackett.
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1837–1915" (Ancestry transcript), "Jun qtr 1963. Francis, Mabel, 75. Aled, Denbighshire. 8a:366."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Jun qtr 1914. Sackett, Mabel. Spouse: Francis. Nottingham. 7b:628."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Jun qtr 1914. Francis, Frederick H. Spouse: Sackett. Nottingham. 7b:628."
- 1891 England census
RG12, piece 2670, folio 48, p. 26, GSU roll 6097780
35 Sherwood Rise, Basford, Nottingham
Edward G Sackett, head, married, 41, chartered accountant, b. Essex, Barking
Alice Sackett, wife, 36, b. Scotland
Nora A Sackett, dau, 10, b. Yorkshire, Horsforth
Edgar Sackett, son, 8, b. Yorkshire, Horsforth
Harry L Sackett, son, 6, b. Nottingham
Mabel Sackett, dau, 3, b. Nottingham
Emily Taylor, serv, single, 17, dom, b. Lincolnshire.
- 1901 England census
11 Burridge Road, Hyson Green, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Edward G Sackett, head, married, 51, chartered accountant, employer, b. Barking, Essex
Alice Sackett, wife, 46, b. Scotland
Edward S G Sackett, son, single, 22, clerk (accountants'), b. Horsforth, Yorkshire
Nora A Sackett, dau, single, 20, b. Horsforth
Harry L Sackett, son, 16, mechanical engineers apprentice, worker, b. Nottingham
Mable Sackett, dau, 13, b. Nottingham
Eileen Sackett, dau, 6, b. Nottingham
Edith G Sackett, dau, 4, b. Nottingham
Hannah Simpson, serv, single, 45, serv (domestic), b. Cotswold, Yorkshire.
- 1911 England census
5 Berridge Road East, Nottingham
Edward Gaskell Sackett, head, 61, m. 33y, chartered accountant, employer, b. Essex, Barking
Alice Sackett, wife, 56, m. 33y, 7 ch, all living, b. Forfarshire, Dundee
Mabel Sackett, dau, 23, single, b. Nottingham
Eileen Sackett, dau, 16, typist clerk, electrical engineers, worker, b. Nottingham
Edith Gordon Sackett, dau, 14, school, b. Nottingham
Minnie Redman, servant, 19, single, general servant domestic, b. Nottinghamshire, Stapleford.
- "1939 Register" (Findmypast image), "Francis household, Maes Y Fron, Everard Road, Colwyn Bay, Denbighshire, Frederick H Francis, b. 21 Aug 1883, married, motor vehicles sales manager; Mabel Francis, b. 10 Aug 1887, married, unpaid domestic duties; Alice J Francis, b. 23 Jul 1923, single, student; Mary H Francis (later Roberts), b. 14 Jun 1929, single, at school; James Fred Francis, b. 18 Oct 1852, widower, garage proprietor retired; Edith G Child, b. 3 May 1896, married, unpaid domestic duties; 1 closed record; Marjorie D Child, b. 21 Jun 1935, under school age; Sarah A Cooper, b. 21 Mar 1859, widow, private means; Amy F Appleton, b. 4 Dec 1874, married, unpaid domestic duties; Alan S Woodhead, b. 22 Apr 1931, at school."
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||21 Jun 2019|