Mary Moore Sackett
|Father||Adam Tredwell Sackett (1828-1878)|
|Mother||Sarah Elizabeth Ostrander (-1909)|
Mary was named as a beneficiary in the will of her great-aunt Elizabeth (Sackett) Titus made in Brooklyn, New York CityG, on 21 April 1879. She was to share with her siblings in a half-share of the residue of the estate after the death of Elizabeth's husband who had a lifetime interest in the income from the estate.6
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 6105|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Descendants of Adam Tredwell Sackett
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "4703. Mary M. Sackett, b. Aug. 15, 1863, d. June 11, 1888."
- Adam Tredwell (1772–1852) Family Bible, "Mary Moore Sackett born 15th August 1863."
- Website Death Notices from the New York Evening Post, 1801–1890 (New England Historic Genealogical Society), 1/12/1886. "Mon.11th Mary Moore dau Sarah E and late Adam Tredwell Sackett 23y of City."
- Adam Tredwell (1772–1852) Family Bible, "Mary Moore Sackett died January 11, 1886. Buried at Woodlawn Cemetery January 14 1886."
- "Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851–2003", digital image, Ancestry.com, New York Times, 13 January 1886, "Died. / Sackett.—Monday, Jan. 11, Mary Moore, daughter of Sarah E. and the late Adam Tredwell Sackett, in the 23d year of her age. / Funeral services at her late residence, 5 East 45th-st., Thursday, at 10:30 A.M."
- "New York, Wills and Probate Records, 1659–1999", digital image, Ancestry.com.
|Last Edited||25 September 2020|