John Fulton Sackett
|Father||Daniel Sackett (1817-c 1886)|
|Mother||Susan Osgoodby (c 1824-c 1905)|
John Fulton Sackett, farmer, son of Daniel Sackett and Susan Osgoodby, was born in Pittsford, Monroe County, New York StateG, on 12 August 1853.1,2 He died aged about 70 in 1923 and was buried at Riverside Cemetery, Bellevue, Eaton County, MichiganG.3 He married in Marshall, Calhoun County, MichiganG, on 18 February 1873, Alice Janette Ryan, daughter of William Ryan and Jemima Boukren.1,4 Alice was born in MarshallG in about 1856.2
Children of John Fulton Sackett and Alice Janette Ryan
- Lillie Moss Sackett b. 18 May 1874, d. 28 Aug 1874
- Lova L. Sackett b. 8 Jul 1875
- Theta Bella Sackett b. 5 Nov 1882
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "5235. John F. Sackett, b. Aug. 12, 1853; m. Alice J. Ryan."
- Marriage record.
- "Michigan, Marriage Records, 1867–1952" (Ancestry image), "18 Feb 1873, at Marshall, Calhoun County, Michigan, John F Sackett, 20, of Assyria, MI, b. Pittsford, NY, farmer; to Alice J Ryan, 16, of Marshall, b. Marshall. By Geo S Hockey, Minister. Witnesses: Edgar Sackett, Almeda Sackett, both of Marshall."
|Sackett line||8th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||1 Oct 2015|