Martin H Sackett
|Father||Martin Sackett (1809-1886)|
|Mother||Eliza Hale (c 1809-after 1850)|
In 1870 Martin was living in WestfieldG in the household of his parents Martin and Eliza, and was recorded in the census as Henry Sackett, a farm laborer, aged 20 and born in Massachusetts.6
Notes & Citations
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, v42, p284, birth, "1850 May 20, Henry M Sackett, male, at Westfield, s. Martin & Eliza, of Westfield, father an hotel keeper, b. Westfield, mother b. Longmeadow."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "4035. Martin H. Sackett, b. May 20, 1850, d. Aug. 29, 1879."
- Vital Records, Holyoke, Hampden County, Massachusetts, Sackett, Henry M., Holyoke, 1874, v262, p373, Marriage
"Nov 10, 1874, Henry M Sackett, of Westfield, 24, farmer, b. Westfield, s. Martin & Eliza, first marriage, & Jane K Cochrane, of Holyoke, 21, b. Holyoke, d. Charles & Jane, first marriage. Married by Rev J L R Trask."
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, Sackett, Henry Martin, Westfield, 1874, v262, p411, Marriage
"Nov 12, 1874, Henry Martin Sackett, of Westfield, 24, farmer, b. Westfield, s. Martin & Eliza, first marriage, & Jennie K Cockran, of Holyoke, 21, b. Holyoke, d. Charlie & Jane, first marriage. Married by John L R Track, Holyoke Clergyman."
- Marriage record.
- 1870 United States census
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Sackett, Martin, 61, farmer, $1,000, $1,800, b. Mass
Sackett, Eliza, 61, keeping house, Mass
Sackett, Belle, 24, school teacher, b. Mass
Sackett, Henry, 20, farm laborer, b. Mass
Jones, Naoma, 49, no occupation, b. Mass.
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||27 Nov 2021|