Adnah Guy Sackett
|Father||Isaac Sackett (1798-1881)|
|Mother||Theresa A "Etta" Gage (1844-1928)|
In 1880 Adnah was living in Durand, Winnebago County, IllinoisG, in the household of his parents Isaac and Theresa, and was recorded in the census as Adnah Sackett, aged seven and born in Illinois.6
Adnah completed a World War I draft registration card on 27 September 1918. He was aged 45 and was a farmer. He was living in Mack, Itasca County, MinnesotaG, with his wife Olive.7
Children of Adnah Guy Sackett and Olive Helen Robbins
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "3251. Adnah Sackett, b. Oct. 23, 1873."
- Thurmon King's database.
- "U.S. Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936–2007", database, Ancestry.com, "Sackett, Adnah Guy, b. 10 Sep 1873, claim date 5 Dec 1938. Listed 16 Dec 1977 as Adnah Guy Sackett."
- WWI draft.
- "Minnesota Death Index 1908–2017", database, Ancestry.com, "Sackett, Adnah G, d. Itasca County, 29 May 1954."
- 1880 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, NA T9-0261/29B
Durand, Winnebago, Illinois
Isaac Sackett, head, married, 82, b. MA, retired farmer, father b. MA, mother b. MA
Theressa Sackett, wife, 38, b. IL, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Adnah Sackett, son, 7, b. IL, at school, father b. MA, mother b. IL
Pomroy Sackett, son, 3, b. IL, father b. MA, mother b. IL.
- "US, World War I draft registrations records 1917–1918", digital image, FamilySearch, Minnesota, Itasca, Roll 1675511, "Serial no 4027, Order no A-3475, Adnah Guy Sackett, Mack, Itasca, Minn., age 45, b. 10 Sept 1873, white, native born, farmer, nok: Olive Sackett, Mack, Itasca, Minn., Registrant: Med ht, med build, blue eyes, brown hair, no disabilities, Reg 27 Sept 1918."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1894|
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||28 Jun 2019|