Orville Dexter Sackett
|Father||Dexter B Sackett (1806-1897)|
|Mother||Electa Bement (-after 1849)|
(1837–1887), farmer of Ford County, Illinois
(Src: Ray J Sackett)
Orville Sackett gallery
In 1880 Orville was living at Lyman, Ford County, IllinoisG, and was recorded in the census as Orville D Sackett, a farmer, head of household, married, aged 43 and born in New York State. Living with him were his wife Angeline, 39, and their children, Jennie, 19, and Jay, 12. There were five "other" adults in the house, perhaps lodgers.7
Children of Orville Dexter Sackett and Angeline Marie Steward
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "2754. Orville D. Sackett, b. in 1837, d. in 1884; m. Angeline Stewart."
- 11 Feb 1837 based on age at death.
- Thurmon King's database, citing headstone in Paxton, Illinois, died on 30 Dec 1887
age 50 years 10m 19 days.
- Date of marriage based on birth of first child.
- Based on age at death.
- Thurmon King's database, citing Angeline M Sackett headstone in Paxton, Illinois, age 86 years 24 days.
- 1880 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, NA T9-0206/345A,
"Lyman, Ford, Illinois
Orville D Sackett, head, married, 43, b. NY, farmer, father b. MA, mother b. NY
Angeline Sackett, wife, 39, b. NY, keeping house, father b. CT, mother b. NY
Jennie Sackett, dau, single, 19, b. NY, keeping school, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Jay B Sackett, son, 12, b. IL, at school, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Parley Foster, other, male, single, 21, b. WI, laborer, father b. NY, mother b. NY
Teena Luteson, other, female, single, 18, b. IL, father b. Germany, mother b. Germany
Catharine Young , other, widow, 70, b. Germany, father b. Germany, mother b. Germany
Joseph Tichwock, other, single, 25, b. Germany, laborer, father b. Germany
Eleanda Kearney, other, male, single, 23, b. IL, laborer, father b. ME, mother b. ME."
|Last Edited||11 November 2014|