Henry Arthur "Timmy" Sackett
|Father||Timothy Patrick Sackett (1893-1957)|
|Mother||Matilda Louisa Le Beau (1896-1971)|
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Henry and Beatrice were living at 66 St James Road, Bermondsey, LondonG, with Henry's parents. Henry was a fruit salesman and Beatrice worked in a tinned foods factory.9
Children of Henry Arthur "Timmy" Sackett
Child of Henry Arthur "Timmy" Sackett and Beatrice Lilian Gillett
- Jean Lillian Sackett+ b. 16 Feb 1942, d. 5 Aug 2008
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Mar qtr 1916. Sackett, Henry A (mother's maiden name: Le Beau). St Olave."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006" (Findmypast transcript), "Dec qtr 1976. Sackett, Henry Arthur, b. 4 Jan 1916. Southwark. 15:0169."
- Email from Jane Harnden to Chris Sackett, 29 March 2008.
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1939. Sackett, Henry A. Spouse: Gillett. Bermondsey. 1d:399."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1939. Gillett, Beatrice L. Spouse: Sackett. Bermondsey. 1d:399."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Dec qtr 1912. Gillett, Beatrice L. Mother: Jackson. St Olave. 1d:471."
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006" (Findmypast transcript), "Mar 1995. Sackett, Beatrice Lilian, b. 15 Nov 1912. Milton Keynes. 3261A:A15B:126:395."
- "1939 Register" (Findmypast image), Sackett household, 66 St James Road, Bermondsey, London: RG101/0043B/002/1, Timothy Sackett, b. 7 May 1893, married, shopkeeper greengrocery; RG101/0043B/002/2, Matilda L Sackett, b. 3 Feb 1896, married, unpaid domestic duties; Francis R Sackett, b. 17 May 1922, single, fruit salesman; Henry A Sackett, b. 4 Jan 1916, married, fruit salesman; RG101/0043B/002/5, Beatrice L Sackett, b. 15 Nov 1912, married, factory worker tinned foods; RG101/0043B/002/6, Robert T Hunt, b. 1908, married, chemistry salesman.
|Sackett line||10th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||7 Jan 2019|