Amy Annie Sackett
|Father||Richard Sackett (1844-1885)|
In 1881 Amy was living at 12 Leopold Street, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents Richard and Sarah, and was recorded in the census as Amy A Sackett, aged five and born in Ramsgate.7
In 1891 she was living at 7 Turner Street, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her mother Sarah and stepfather James Hunter, and was recorded as Amy A Sackett, aged 15 and born in Ramsgate.8
In 1911 she was living at Ada Cottage, Farley Place, RamsgateG, in the household of her brother Edward, and was recorded as Amy Annie Wilkinson, a widow, aged 34 and born in Ramsgate.9
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Jun qtr 1876. Sackett, Amy Annie. Mother: Bristow. Thanet. 2a:862."
- Baptisms Register, Christ Church, Ramsgate, Kent, "7 May 1876 Amy Annie d. Richard & Sarah Sackett, Ramsgate, boatman."
- Baptisms Register, St George, Ramsgate (Transcript), "26 August 1879 Amy Annie d. Richard & Sarah Sackett, Ramsgate, shipping clerk."
- Marriages Register, Minster in Thanet, Kent (Transcript U3/143/1/1 - Debretts), "9 July 1898 Frederick James Wilkinson, bachelor, 43, gentleman, of Ramsgate, & Amy Annie Sackett, spinster, 22, of Ramsgate. Fathers: Charles Nelson Wilkinson, surgeon RN, deceased; Richard Sackett, pilot, deceased. Witnesses: C W Hatch, Frances T Setterfield, Jessie Mary Wilkinson."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1898. Sackett, Amy Annie. Thanet."
- 1881 England census
FHL 1341235, PRO RG11/0988/102/35
12 Leopold St, Ramsgate, Kent
Richard SACKETT, head, married, 36, b. Ramsgate, Kent, boatman
Sarah SACKETT, wife, 36, b. Minster, Kent
Walter R. SACKETT, son, unmarried, 16, b. Ramsgate
Frances S. SACKETT, dau, 12, b. Ramsgate
Edward A. SACKETT, son, 10, b. Ramsgate
Amy A. SACKETT, dau, 5, b. Ramsgate
Margaret U. SACKETT, dau, 2, b. Ramsgate.
- 1891 England census
7 Turner St, Ramsgate, Kent
James Hunter, head, married, 54, general lab, b. Ramsgate
Sarah Hunter, wife, 45, b. Minster
Frances Sarah Sackett, dau, unm, 23, b. Ramsgate
Edward A Sackett, son, unm, 20, general lab, b. Ramsgate
Amy A Sackett, dau, 15, b. Ramsgate
Margaret M Sackett, dau, 12, b. Ramsgate
Albina F Sackett, gdau, 4 months, b. Ramsgate.
- 1911 England census
Ada Cottage, Farley Place, Ramsgate, Kent
Edward Arthur Sackett, husband, 39, married, stevedore in coal trade, worker, b. Ramsgate
Isabella Elizabeth Sackett, wife, 37, m. 16y, 6 ch, 5 living, b. Margate
Amy Matilda Louisa Sackett, dau, 15, b. Ramsgate
Rose Elizabeth Sackett, dau, 14, school, b. Ramsgate
Edward Samuel Richard Sackett, son, 9, b. Ramsgate
Kitty Ena May Sackett, dau, 4, b. Ramsgate
Olive Mary Alexandra Sackett, dau, 10 months, b. Ramsgate
Amy Annie Wilkinson, sister, 34, widow, ["m. 6y, no ch" struck through], b. Ramsgate
Herbert William Gibbs, brother-in-law, 31, single, coal labourer, worker, b. Margate
Olive Mercy Pierce, niece, 21, m. 2y, ["1 ch, none living" struck through], b. Ramsgate
Frederick Pierce, nephew, 23, m. 2y, 1 ch, none living, naval stoker, H M Navy, worker, b. Margate.
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
|Last Edited||13 Nov 2016|