|Father||John Ashby Sackett (1856-)|
|Mother||Annie Sarah (Skinner) Stuart (1855-1940)|
In 1891 Clara was living at Cottage Homes for Elham Union, Cheriton, KentG, and was recorded in the census as Clara Sackett, inmate, aged five and born in Folkestone [actually Malling]. Also in the home were her brothers, Edward, Arthur, and Harry.6
Children of Clara Sackett and Jacobus J Van Nieuwkerk
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Mar qtr 1886. Sackett, Clara. Mother: Stuart. Malling. 2a:656."
- Baptisms Register, St Mary the Virgin, West Malling, Kent (FreeReg transcript), "3 May 1886, Clara Sackett, b. 30 Jan 1886, d. John Sackett painter & Annie (ex Stuart)."
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916–2007" (Ancestry transcript), "Dec qtr 1954. Van Nieuwkerk, Clara, 68. Edmonton. 5e:324."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1915. Sackett, Clara. Spouse: Van Nieuwkerk. Elham. 2a:3532."
- General Register Office, Online Index to Marriages, "Sep qtr 1915. Van Nieuwkerk, Jacobus J. Spouse: Sackett. Elham. 2a:3532."
- 1891 England census
Cottage Homes for Elham Union, Cheriton, Kent
Arthur Sackett, inmate, 12, b. Folkestone, Kent
Edward Sackett, inmate, 14, b. Folkestone
Harry Sackett, inmate, 6, b. Folkestone
Clara Sackett, inmate, 5, b. Folkestone.
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||13 Sep 2017|