Florence Mary Bird Sackett
|Father||Arthur Digerson Sackett (1865-1947)|
|Mother||Florence Sackett (1873-1946)|
In 1911 Florence was living at 16 Chapel Place, Ramsgate, KentG, in the household of her parents Arthur and Florence, and was recorded in the census as Florence Sackett, a schoolgirl, aged eight and born in Broadstairs.7
In 1921 she was living at 44 Grove Road, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents Arthur and Florence, and was recorded as Florence Mary Bird Sackett, aged 18.8
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Florence an assistant kindergarten mistress and was living at 40 Warten Road, RamsgateG, with her parents Arthur and Florence.9
Florence and her brother Arthur proved their father Arthur's will on 13 April 1948. His estate was valued at £924.10
Notes & Citations
- General Register Office, Online Index to Births, "Dec qtr 1902. Sackett, Florence Mary Bird. Mother: Sackett. Thanet. 2a:1005."
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent, "12 October 1902 Florence Mary Bird d. Arthur Digerson, stonemason of Park Road, St Peter's, & Florence Sackett."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1837–1915" (Ancestry transcript), "Dec 2000. Sackett, Florence Mary B, b. 24 Aug 1902. Chiltern. 3271A:L5A:022:1200."
- Guild of One-Name Studies Newspaper Index, "Sackett, Florence Mary Bird, died 3 Dec 2000, age 98, Amersham Crematorium, Daily Telegraph, 7 Dec 2000."
- 1911 England census
16 Chapel Place, Ramsgate, Kent
Arthur D Sackett, head, 45, married, stone mason, employer, b. Ramsgate
Florence Sackett, wife, 36, m. 12y, 3 ch, 2 living, b. Ramsgate
Arthur Sackett, son, 11, school, b. Ramsgate
Florence Sackett, dau, 8, school, b. Broadstairs.
- 1921 England census
44 Grove Road, Ramsgate, Kent
Arthur Digerson Sackett, head, 56y 2m, married, b. Ramsgate, monumental and general stonemason, employer, Church Hill, Ramsgate
Florence Sackett, wife, 47y 6m, married, b. Ramsgate, home duties
Florence Mary Bird Sackett, daughter, 18y 10m, single, b. Broadstairs, Kent, home duties.
- "1939 Register" (Findmypast image), Sackett household, 40 Warten Road, Ramsgate M B, Kent: RG101/1768G/003/44, Arthur D Sackett, b. 28 Apr 1865, married, master monumental & general stone mason; RG101/1768G/004/1, Florence Sackett, b. 22 Dec 1873, married, unpaid domestic duties; RG101/1768G/004/2, Florence M B Sackett, b. 24 Aug 1902, single, assistant kindergarten mistress.
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995" (Ancestry image), "Sackett Arthur Digerson of 62 Manston-road Ramsgate died 20 December 1947 at Brennan Nursing Home Ramsgate Probate London 13 April 1948 to Arthur Digerson Sackett stonemason and Florence Mary Bird Sackett spinster. Effects £924."
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||19 Nov 2022|