Edgar Cyril Sackett
|Father||Thomas Edward Sackett (1877-1960)|
|Mother||Florence Edith Le Page (1877-1944)|
At the outbreak of the Second World War in September 1939, Edgar and Doris were living at 48 Homeshead Crescent, Manchester, LancashireG. Edgar was clerk to the education committee.11
Edgar proved his brother Roland's will on 28 August 1963. His estate was valued at £4,782.12
Children of Edgar Cyril Sackett and Doris Clara Senior
|Sackett line||9th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Descendants of Jabez Sackett|
Notes & Citations
- Register of Births, Guernsey (Guernsey Greffe, Royal Court House), 102/164, "20 April 1902 Edgar Cyril s. Thomas Edward Sackett & Florence Edith Le Page, b. at Ozouets, St Peter Port. Father's occupation: jardinier."
- 1939 Register has 21 Apr 1902.
- Information supplied by Ralph Sackett to Chris Sackett,.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Dec 1993. Sackett, Edgar Cyril, b. 21 Apr 1902. Birkenhead. 0371A:A18B:161:1293."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1929. Sackett, Edgar C. Spouse: Senior. Manchester S. 8d:491."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1929. Senior, Doris C. Spouse: Sackett. Manchester S. 8d:491."
- Website England & Wales Birth Index (GRO Civil Registration Index) (Ancestry.com) (http://search.ancestry.co.uk/), "Jun qtr 1902. Senior, Doris Clara. Mother: Bullivant. Derby. 7b:608."
- 1939 Register.
- "England & Wales deaths 1837–2006", database, Findmypast, "Sep qtr 1977. Sackett, Doris Clara, b. 26 Mar 1902. Manchester. 38:0727."
- "1939 Register", UK, digital image, Findmypast, Sackett household, 48 Homeshead Crescent, Manchester, Lancashire: Edgar C Sackett, b. 21 Apr 1902, married, committee clerk, education committee; Doris C Sackett, b. 26 Mar 1902, married, unpaid domestic duties.
- "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills & Administrations), 1858–1995", digital image, Ancestry.com, "Sackett Roland Burt of 21 Rose Vale Heald Green Cheshire died 18 June 1963 Probate Manchester 28 August to Edgar Cyril Sackett retired corporation official. Effects £4782 13s. 7d."
|Last Edited||27 June 2019|