|Father||Almeron Sacket (c 1771-)|
In 1850 Perry was living at Four S Four W Township, Pike County, IllinoisG, and was recorded in the census as Perry Sackett, a farmer, aged 33 and born in Virginia. Living with him were his wife Ellen, 33, and their children, William, 9, Alicia M, 8, Elizabeth J, 4, and Matilda E, aged two.5
Children of Perry Sackett and Ellen "Nellie" Cole
- Rachel Mahala Sackett+ b. 1841, d. 1881
- Alecia Sackett b. 1842
- William Sackett b. 1844
- Elizabeth Jane Sackett b. 1845
- Matilda E. Sackett b. 1848
- Julia Sackett b. 1850
- Lucy Sackett b. 1852
- John W. Sackett b. 1853
- Hester Ann Sackett b. 9 Jan 1854, d. 2 Jan 1939
- Henry Sackett b. 1856
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Thurmon King's database.
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900, "Sackett, Perry/ Cole, Ellen 12/24/1839, I/ 54 Pike."
- Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900, "Sackett, Perry/ Cooper, Mary Ann Mrs 10/20/1877 / Adams."
- 1850 US census, database, LDS, FamilySearch, Year: 1850; State: Illinois; County: Pike; Township: 4 S 4 W; Roll: M432_124; Page: 156; 318/331;
"Sackett, Perry, 33, farmer, b. VA
Sackett, Ellen, 33, b. OH
Sackett, William, 9, b. IL
Sackett, Alicia M., 8, b. IL
Sackett, Elizabeth J., 4, b. IL
Sackett, Matilda E., 2, f, b. IL."
|Last Edited||18 September 2020|