|Father||Rev John Sackett BD Oxf, MA Camb (1596-1664)|
|Mother||Sarah Frisby (1613-1676)|
Patience was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made at Great MongehamG in 1664. She was to receive £200 at 21 or at marriage and a further £20 to buy necessaries for her marriage.3
Patience was named as a beneficiary in her mother's will made in Braunston, LincolnshireG, on 13 April 1676. She was appointed executrix of the will and was left the residue of goods & chattels after specific bequests to other family members.4
Patience was named as a beneficiary in her brother Samuel's will made in Braunston, LincolnshireG, on 16 May 1680. She was left a sum of £5.5
When her brother John made his will in Braunston, County of City of LincolnG, later the same year, she was left a further £10.6
Notes & Citations
- Based on her being under 21 when her father made his will in 1664.
- She was named as Patience Pulvertoft in her brother Samuel's will of 1680.
- Will of John Sackett of Great Mongeham, Kent, 1664[?], proved at Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 14 September 1664 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-72-97).
- Will of Sarah Sackett of Braunston, Lincoln, 13 April 1676, proved at London Consistory Court, 15 August 1676 (National Archives, LCC 1676/216 INV 179/178).
- Will of Samuel Sackett of Braunston, Lincoln, 16 May 1680, proved at London Consistory Court, 29 May 1680 (Lincolnshire Archives, 1680 / i / 9).
- Will of John Sackett of Braunston, Lincoln, 10 June 1680, proved at Canterbury Prerogative Court, 4 November 1680 (National Archives, PROB 11/364 quire 155).
|Sackett line||3rd great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
|Last Edited||18 Sep 2019|