|Father||John Sacket (1660-1745)|
|Mother||Mahitable (Danks) Harris (c 1675-1744)|
Mary Sacket, daughter of John Sacket and Mahitable (Danks) Harris, was born in Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, on 5 March 1714/151,2,3 and baptized at the Church of Christ, Westfield, on 13 March 1715.4 She married in the Westfield on 23 January 1740/41, Abraham Miller.5
|Charts||Tree 7. Simon Sackett the colonist descendant chart|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "43. Mary Sacket, b. Mar 5, 1715."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:23.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Mary, d. John, Jr. & Mehitable (Harris) b. Mar. 5, 1715."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1715 Sacket, Mary d. John Jr. & Mehetable, 1 mo 13 d."
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Abraham Millar (Miller) of W. and Mary Sacket of W; m. Jan. 23, 1740/1."